Design Help Needed

fschmidt
Administrator
I am developing FreedIt, a free speech Reddit alternative (see this forum and linked wiki), and I could use design help - designing features and user interface.  I need someone who understands forums well and who has a good design sense and understands what modern people like.  And you should be responsive and willing to invest some time in this.  I am currently working on this full-time.

FreedIt will truly have free speech unlike current alternatives.  It will be social like Reddit but forum owners will have full control over their forums like with traditional forums like phpBB.  FreedIt will be decentralized in the sense that anyone can run the FreedIt platform on their server.  Each server can host many FreedIt forums, and forums will be socially connected across servers.  But the average user doesn't have to worry about this, they can just create a forum on any server running the platform.

Please let me know if you can help with this project.